Currently at A-Spec level 20. Finished the Professional Series of races today.
On June 25, 2007, my family and I enjoyed a buffet dinner at cafe TOO inside the Island Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong. These are some of my selections from that evening.
This is a collection of random food items that I have enjoyed.
This was one of the most beautiful tanks that I kept. Unfortunately, it took up too much of my time and I eventually tore it down. Most of the fish in it are dead now, but some still survive in my 75 gallon tank. Below are some of the best photos that I took of the aquarium and its inhabitants.
Some console commands for Doom 3:
- set com_showFPS “1” – show an FPS counter in the upper right corner of the screen.
- set com_videoRam “256” – set the amount of VRAM your video card has (Doom doesn’t always get this right).
- timedemo demo1 – start the built-in timedemo.
I went to Costco today and bought 26 individually wrapped Mrs. Fields semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies. MMM MMM MMM they are so dang good and oh so nice and soft! hehe Man, they`re so good it`s not even funny. haha I`m just so happy today I don`t know why! =)
My dream and goal right now is to find a decent job and then buy a car. What kind of car should I get? I`ve been thinking about Integra, Prelude, Accord, and Solara. My family already owns a sedan (Camry) so I don`t know if it would be a good idea to get another (Accord) or to get another car that`s very similar (Solara). Any suggestions? Just leave a note. Thanks! =)
How do you see a glass of water filled only to its midpoint? Half-full or half-empty? Are you an optimistic or a pessimistic person? Your attitudes about just anything will certainly determine if you go about life happy or just ungrateful.
I am thankful for…
…the mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends,
…the taxes I pay because it means that I have income,
…the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat,
…my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine,
…the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking,
…all the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech,
…that lady behind me at work who complains constantly because it means that I can hear,
…the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby,
…the lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home,
…my huge heating bill because it means that I am warm,
…weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means that I have been productive,
…and the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am alive.
Take a few minutes and read these and think about them without going on to the next one; they do make you feel good…
• Falling in love
• Laughing so hard your face hurts
• A hot shower
• No lines at the mall
• A perfect parking space
• A special glance
• Getting mail
• Getting your first real e-mail
• Taking a drive on a pretty road
• Hearing your favorite song on the radio
• Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
• Hot towels out of the dryer
• Finding out that the sweater you want is on sale for half price
• Chocolate milkshakes (or vanilla!)
• A long distance phone call
• A bubble bath
• A good conversation
• The beach
• Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter
• Laughing at yourself
• Midnight phone calls that last for hours
• Running through sprinklers
• Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
• Running into an old friend and realizing that some things(good or bad) never change
• Realizing that true love begins as good friends
• Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time
• Riding the best roller coasters over and over
• Hugging the person you love
• Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful
• Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you
• Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep
• Playing with a new puppy
• Late night talks with your roommate that keep you from sleeping
• Having someone play with your hair
• Sweet dreams
• Hot chocolate
• Swinging on swings
• Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love
• Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas tunes and eating cookies and drinking eggnog
• Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid
• Going to a really good concert
• Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person
• Winning a really competitive game
• Making chocolate chip cookies
• Having someone bake homemade cookies for you
• Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends
• Holding hands with someone you care about
• Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you!
• Watching the sunrise
I finally finished the “Wanna Play” logo. What do you think? =)
I think I’m just gonna add my random thoughts to this webpage. In life there aren’t a lot of ways in which we can voice our opinions for everybody to hear. The internet is a great way for people to let other people know what they think and feel. I decided to add this because I was thinking how people don’t truly appreciate something until they lose it. We always have something in the palm of our hands, but we take advantage of it instead of treasure it, and finally, it’s gone and we regret. Why not just cherish it and try to keep it there in the first place? I’m sure you all have something like this happen to you. Well, that’s my random thought for today.
Awww yeah, it’s my personal Playstation page. Here, I’m not gonna go into all the details like hardware specs or go into any system war issues. Rather, I’m going to rant about my current favorite games and give you people some tips, insights, etc. Take a look around and enjoy yourself!
One of my most favorite games of all time for the Playstation is Street Fighter Zero 2 by Capcom. Of all the games I own for PS, I’ve probably played this one the most. So who’s my favorite character? Well, I like using a bunch of ’em, but my best characters are Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Birdie.
I don’t know why, but it just seems like that I can never get bored of this game. There’ll be times when I play it so much that I throw it off to the side, and then a couple of weeks later I’ll pick it up again and start playing. Maybe it’s because this game has great graphics, excellent sound, and all the elements of the arcade game translated perfectly. No, I’m not trying to kiss ass, this game really is that good.
You’ve probably been waiting for me to reveal some tricks and codes – well here is the code for Super Akuma aka Super Gouki:
Highlight Akuma and hold down the select button.
Press this sequence on the D-pad: D,R,R,D,L,D,L,D,R,R,R
The character highlight should be back at Akuma – at this point do not release the select button. Wait until Akuma changes color, press a button, and then release select. You are now Super Gouki!!!
(Note: For SFA2 Gold, all you have to do is hit “start” when Akuma is highlighted)
Well that’s all for now for Street Fighter, but I will add some more later. Other games currently planned to appear here: Wipeout XL, World Stadium EX, and NBA in the Zone 2. See ya later!